PRE-ORDER DATE EXTENDED TILL 9-12-2012
Correction on location and date of Tree Sales at Farmer Markets (See below)
The Greening of Detroit will be holding a Fall Tree Sale. Pre-orders and Sale pick-up will be held on Saturday September 15, 2012 at Detroit Eastern Market Shed 6 from 9:00 a.m. -1:00p.m.
- Trees are available by pre-order only and through limited sales at Northwest Farmers’ Market and Sowing Seeds Growing Futures Farmers Market only (see addresses below). Pre-orders must be placed by Thursday, September 6th.
- All pre-ordered plants must be picked up before 1 pm on Saturday, September 15 at Eastern Market Shed #6 only. Pick-up of pre-orders cannot be guaranteed after 1 pm and will not be available at other Market locations!
- NO REFUNDS will be given for orders not picked up. No Delivery Available.
- Total available quantities of tree stock will be limited to 50-100 trees per species.
- Pre-order pick-up and sales will be handled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Trees are not for resale.
- All plant material should be transported inside a vehicle, or covered with a tarp to prevent damage.
- All stock is approximately 4 to 6 feet tall and will be in 3-gal containers.
- Pricing $23 per tree for members or $26 per tree for non-member. If you are unsure if your membership is current, please call Tanea Thompson, Membership Coordinator at (313) 237-8733.
Tree Selections Include:
Swamp White Oak, Tulip Tree, River Birch, Brandywine Red Maple, Galaxy Magnolia and Okame Cherry
Limited Tree Sale at the following locations and times
September 11, 2012 3:00m p.m.-7:00p.m.
Sowing Seeds Growing Futures Farmers Market
18900 Joy Road
Detroit, MI 48228
September 20, 2012 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m
Northwest Detroit Farmers Market
15000 Southfield Service Drive
Detroit, MI 48223
Should you have any questions please contact Dean Hay firstname.lastname@example.org